Monday, May 4, 2009

I think Facebok deleted my account. I can't log in and my friends can't open it. What do I do?!?

Report the incident to Facebook. Either they thought your account was a fraud or someone that for whatever reason is out to destroy your social networking life deleted it. They should get it all sorted out within 24-48 hours and they're good at dealing with account abuse.

I think Facebok deleted my account. I can't log in and my friends can't open it. What do I do?!?
The same thing happened to a friend but she was able to go back on it again. Maybe you had something illegal on it, some picture, comment, I don't know, send them a message.
Reply:go to the contact us link at the bottom and send in a request. They did the same thing and sometimes when they suspect fraud or a problem they close the account until it is questioned. They will be able to fix it.


No comments:

Post a Comment