Saturday, November 14, 2009

I have a crush, Now what?

Well I am going to sound like a little girl but I am in fact 17. There is guy I met and I totally have a crush on him. We have talk in person a few times and on facebok, but i dont know what to do now. I am so shy. Mostly because My father never did anything with me and left my mom when I was 8, then my mom's new boyfriend verbally and sometimes phyiscally abused me. all he ever did was throw a book at me and a table and hit me with a cup and threaten to beat me up so i dont know if it was abuse or not. ( they are no longer together), but becase of this I have HUGE trust issues. A guy asked me out and even though I really liked him, i said no because I was afraid he would hurt me like all the other guys in my life so far. But how do I let this guy know I am interested? He is only 1 year older then me and he is soo nice and we both like acting and the same movies. Please help me. I am clueless.

I have a crush, Now what?
well first you should start talking to him more often..this will show him that you would like to know him and if u both like the same sort of things you already have topics for conversations. once your comfortable just talking to him flirt with him, which will also show him you are interested. then mention hanging out or doing something sometime like seeing a movie you both like. you getting to know him, flirting and suggesting doing something are all signs of you liking him so he should get the hint.


good luck : )


No comments:

Post a Comment