Saturday, November 14, 2009

What is a friend? Is it my true friend? or am i fooling my self to believe that she is?

I have this friens who gets mad at my all the time for what reason I dont know she cuts me off avoids ignores and even had the nerve to delete off facebok and myspace!!! should keep being the bigger person and talk to her since she has to much pride to talk to me!! is a real friend if she lets her pride take over to the point she cant come and apologize and instead we keep going through the same she gets mad has to much pride to say shes sorry or even why she is mad and i just always am the bigger person and look past that!! I forgive her but is that my real friend!! is it worth holding on to!!

What is a friend? Is it my true friend? or am i fooling my self to believe that she is?
nope go get a new one
Reply:that isnt even a friend...b 4real

cat teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment