Monday, November 16, 2009

I like this girl, but she is soooo confusing, what's her deal?

i'm a 20 year old guy and this is the weirdest thing ever,There's this girl, i knew about 10 years ago back in grammar school, hadnt seen her in a long time. i saw her at the gym bout a month ago and we started talkin. for the next 3 days, she constantly IMed me, left me facebok comments, said she wanted to hang out, and gave me her number witout me even asking for it. We hang out, it was goin good, i try to make a move on her and she backs off. So now everytime i try to talk to her she jus says she has to go right away or jus doesnt answer, so i apologized for makin her feel uncomfortable and she said its fine. SO i saw her at the gym yesterday for the first time since we hung out. We hadnt talked in about 2 weeks. As soon as she sees me she asks me to go on the treadmill with her, then asks me if i wanna do abs wit her and legs, etc etc. And she was going wherever i was going at the gym. anddd even asked me to go to a %26amp; p with her loll.. im jus confused cause she sendin mixed signals

I like this girl, but she is soooo confusing, what's her deal?
mayb she wants to be mates but doesnt really no how to act about it? if backed away then just keep it friendly for now. wait for her
Reply:I think what happened before when you tried to make a move on her took her by surprise and that was her reaction to it, she probably felt a bit silly about it herself %26amp; thats why she acted the way she did afterwards.





Maybe she didn't actually want that so fast, but kind of wants to initiate something with you, so in this case your going to have to let her do the initiation for a little or even better, maybe talk to her %26amp; ask her what she would like from you (I.E. A relationship).





Sounds like she likes you, but doesn't really know what she wants, so you have to let her come to you in her own time, if by that time she comes to you %26amp; you've moved, on, well thats how it is %26amp; maybe you weren't meant to be.





But worry about it less %26amp; take each day as it comes, don't be too forward, I mean, she knows now clearly you like her right, so if she likes you too, she will let you know at some point, but it's her that has to do this.





Good luck !


No comments:

Post a Comment