Monday, November 16, 2009

I like this girl, but she is sooooo confusing, what do you think?

i'm a 20 year old guy,There's this girl, i knew back in grammar school, but didnt actually know her, jus knew who she was, hadnt seen her in a long time. i saw her at the gym bout a month ago and we started talkin. for the next 3 days, she constantly IMed me, left me facebok comments, said she wanted to hang out, and gave me her number witout me even asking for it. We hang out, i try to make a move on her and she backs off. So now everytime i try to talk to her she jus says she has to go right away or jus doesnt answer, so i apologized for makin her feel uncomfortable and she said its fine. SO i saw her at the gym a week ago for the first time since we hung out. As soon as she sees me she asks me to go on the treadmill with her, then asks me if i wanna workout abs and legs wit her, etc etc. And she was going wherever i was going at the gym. anddd even asked me to go to a %26amp; p with her loll. but ever since then she hasnt contacted me once. im jus confused cause she sendin mixed signals

I like this girl, but she is sooooo confusing, what do you think?
Sounds like a player to me.Girls like this are bad for your health. They'll screw your mind. Forget about her or just see her as a mate but don't fall for her as you'll only wind up getting hurt.
Reply:Could be just being friendly but you won't know unless you have the guts unlike myself to ask her.





Answer mine please and Good Luck:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

horse teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment