Saturday, November 14, 2009

I like this girl, but she is soooo confusing, what do you think?

i'm a 20 year old guy,There's this girl, i knew back in grammar school, but didnt actually know her, jus knew who she was, hadnt seen her in a long time. i saw her at the gym bout a month ago and we started talkin. for the next 3 days, she constantly IMed me, left me facebok comments, said she wanted to hang out, and gave me her number witout me even asking for it. We hang out, i try to make a move on her and she backs off. So now everytime i try to talk to her she jus says she has to go right away or jus doesnt answer, so i apologized for makin her feel uncomfortable and she said its fine. SO i saw her at the gym a week ago for the first time since we hung out. As soon as she sees me she asks me to go on the treadmill with her, then asks me if i wanna workout abs and legs wit her, etc etc. And she was going wherever i was going at the gym. anddd even asked me to go to a %26amp; p with her loll. but ever since then she hasnt contacted me once. im jus confused cause she sendin mixed signals

I like this girl, but she is soooo confusing, what do you think?
well thats for sure. maybe she likes the idea of you but then when like it starts actually happening she gets nervous and back off... i don't know just an idea.
Reply:I think that since you barely knew each other at school she has this association: "This guy=school=childhood=security= no romance"


She THINKS she wants you for a friend. She is attracted to you, but in her mind it is "wrong" to be attracted to your former school mate.


You should tell her: "Hey girl, we've grown up and not in school anymore, I think you're cute, I want to hang out with you like a boyfriend, all grown up - think about it" - and just walk away, give her some room to think and process this message.


If she comes back and says she wants the same, you won.


If she will not, then, sorry - she wasn't into you anyways and wanted you for a male "girlfriend".

dental hygienist

No comments:

Post a Comment