Saturday, November 14, 2009

I like this girl, but she is soooooo confusing, what do you think?

i'm a 20 year old guy and this is the weirdest thing ever,There's this girl, i knew about 10 years ago back in grammar school, hadnt seen her in a long time. i saw her at the gym bout a month ago and we started talkin. for the next 3 days, she constantly IMed me, left me facebok comments, said she wanted to hang out, and gave me her number witout me even asking for it. We hang out, it was goin good, i try to make a move on her and she backs off. So now everytime i try to talk to her she jus says she has to go right away or jus doesnt answer, so i apologized for makin her feel uncomfortable and she said its fine. SO i saw her at the gym yesterday for the first time since we hung out. We hadnt talked in about 2 weeks. As soon as she sees me she asks me to go on the treadmill with her, then asks me if i wanna do abs wit her and legs, etc etc. And she was going wherever i was going at the gym. anddd even asked me to go to a %26amp; p with her loll.. im jus confused cause she sendin mixed signals

I like this girl, but she is soooooo confusing, what do you think?
well sometimes thats just what girls do maybe she doesnt know what she's doing herself
Reply:You should just ask her what do you feel about me that way you will really know what she is thinking.





About the movie thing she just probably got nervous

blue tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment