Monday, November 16, 2009

I like this girl, but she is sooooo confusing, what do you think?

i'm a 20 year old guy,There's this girl, i knew back in grammar school, but didnt actually know her, jus knew who she was, hadnt seen her in a long time. i saw her at the gym bout a month ago and we started talkin. for the next 3 days, she constantly IMed me, left me facebok comments, said she wanted to hang out, and gave me her number witout me even asking for it. We hang out, i try to make a move on her and she backs off. So now everytime i try to talk to her she jus says she has to go right away or jus doesnt answer, so i apologized for makin her feel uncomfortable and she said its fine. SO i saw her at the gym a week ago for the first time since we hung out. As soon as she sees me she asks me to go on the treadmill with her, then asks me if i wanna workout abs and legs wit her, etc etc. And she was going wherever i was going at the gym. anddd even asked me to go to a %26amp; p with her loll. but ever since then she hasnt contacted me once. im jus confused cause she sendin mixed signals

I like this girl, but she is sooooo confusing, what do you think?
She's looking for a pseudo-boy friend. Someone she can hang out with and do boy friendy stuff with, but not actually have to worry about the relationship or anything.





It's a textbook thing girls do when they're out of a relationship and feel lonely for male companionship.


Trust me dude, you don't want to go out with this girl, as fun as she may seem at first, she'll end up hurting you in the end.





Goodluck though.
Reply:Let her go. That doesn't mean she's gone, it just means it's up to her to contact you now. If she likes you, she will. If not, well, give her a call in a few weeks maybe, but until then don't talk to her.





I don't know what it is about psychology but this works with people we are attracted to for the same reasons it works with salespeople. You tell them "here is what you want, here is why you want it, now YOU make the first move." If they make the first move, it is clear they really wanted it after all. If not, at least you haven't wasted time and hair (that you pulled out) trying to get in touch with them.





I'll tell you something else: if you guys don't talk in the next month, consider it dead. Communication is essential for a relationship and if she doesn't tell you what's going on, you're not communicating.





I'm not one for games. I move fast, and if a girl wants it, she gets it. If she wants it but doesn't give me any signs, I'm off looking for a girl who does. Well, that was how I played when I was single. Now I am happily married. Just remember: no games means no stress. That's the kind of girl you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment