Saturday, November 14, 2009

What should I do for tonight? OPlease answer as son as you see this question - I'm in a dilemma! Thanks?

I've got a test for Japanese tomorrow... at 9am! The thing is, I've got a party I said yes to on Facebok ages ago, but I don't know if I'll be up for it.





It's from 9 tonight till 2.. I was thinking (if I was going) of only staying for a couple of hours, but I'm also worried about drinking alcohol (I'm technically not meant to start drinking till the 22nd due to a self-imposed diet, but a friend came over for the weekend and so I've been drinking due to pressure, I guess).

What should I do for tonight? OPlease answer as son as you see this question - I'm in a dilemma! Thanks?
Just simply say NO and that you have a test.
Reply:ok


No comments:

Post a Comment